What we offer
AREAS OF APPLICATION OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
TCM can heal many chronic and acute diseases, alleviate the associated symptoms, ease pain and enhance wellbeing.
The high effectiveness of the therapeutic methods make TCM a valuable addition to conventional medicine.
- Allergies and autoimmune diseases (hay fever, asthma, skin diseases)
- Disorders of the urinary tract (susceptibility to cystitis, vesical tenesmus)
- Other (smoking cessation, fatigue, concentration difficulties, exhaustion, lack of energy, impaired general condition)
- Functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (flatulence, heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation)
- Gynaecological complaints (abnormal oestrous cycle, menopause, postmenopause)
- Children’s diseases (hyperactivity, bedwetting, abdominal colic)
- Psychological, psychosomatic (anxiety disorders, burnout, insomnia)
- Pain (migraine, arthrosis, back pain, joint pain, neuropathic pain)
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT METHODS
The therapy tailored closely by MediQi TCM specialists to suit the needs of the patient generally comprises a combination of several procedures within Traditional Chinese Medicine. It aims to active self-healing power in order to ensure pain relief or the healing of a disease.
- Chinese medicines
- Moxibustion/heat treatment
- Ear acupuncture
- Pulse diagnosis
- Cupping treatment
- Tui Na massage*
- Tongue diagnosis
* The manual therapy of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is called Tui Na, and cannot be compared with the classic Western massage. Tui Na is an important part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. By touching, massaging, pressing, rubbing and warming certain points, working over a large area along the pathways and mobilising the joints, the therapist influences the flow of energy (Qi) in order to harmonise yin and yang and restore the basic functions in the body.
Our team of experts
Contact and consultation
Make an appointment and we will be happy to advise you on our offer.
|Monday||7.45 to 11.45 am||15.30 to 19.45 pm|
|Tuesday||7.45 to 11.45 am||13 to 17.15 pm|
|Wednesday||8.30 am to 12.30 pm||14.15 to 18.30 pm|
|Thursday||9.15 am to 13.15 pm||15.30 to 19.45 pm|
|Friday||7.45 to 11.45 am||13.45 to 18 pm|